The Magister is a murder-mystery card-battler RPG. Build and customise your deck to fight in battles, or use ‘Tactical Diplomacy’ to pacify those who stand in your way. Gather clues and discover motives as you investigate the death of your predecessor and unmask the guilty culprit.
- Randomly generated murder-mystery: A walkthrough won’t help here! The events, clues, motives, and murderer change with every playthrough. Only YOU can identify the guilty suspect.
- Tactical card-based encounters: Your combat and negotiation skills are determined by the cards in your deck. Use a vast array of cards, such as ‘Heartstopper’, ‘Poison Slash’, ‘Weak Joke’, and ‘Long Talk’.
- Pacify enemies for a peaceful outcome: Use ‘Tactical Diplomacy’ as an alternative to fighting and calm foes with your conversation cards to reduce their Rage level to 0.
- Choose your Magister: Different Magisters come with their own specialities and flaws. From cunning alcoholic to intelligent insomniac – every variation defines a different adventure.
- Recruit a human ally or furry companion: If needed, a Mercenary, Spy, or Sage can be recruited to assist in your investigation. You can also befriend one of the local cats or dogs to fight by your side in battles.
- Set in a captivating fantasy world: You have 14 days to wander Silverhurst and befriend or intimidate its inhabitants as you race against time to unmask the murderer.
Developer: Nerdook Productions
Genre: RPG, Adventure, Mystery
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2021
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2 GHz (Dual Core)
RAM: 256 MB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: OpenGL 2.1 compatible 3D graphics card with 256 MB VRAM
Free Disk Space: 40 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots