The Quiet Apocalypse is a first-person story adventure set in a beautiful open world. Join your father on a dangerous trek through 400 km? of pristine wilderness, as you race to save the life of a very special child.
- 10-15 hour story. Unlimited opportunity for exploration when the story is finished.
- Explore over 400km? of stylised wilderness.
- Use your compass and map to navigate towards your objectives in 60 handcrafted story missions.
- Find secrets and solve puzzles, as you discover the backstories and histories of 45 of the most unique residents of the Fairborne Mountains.
- Delve into 45,000 words of original narrative, contained within 150 diaries, books, letters and journals. Piece the story together, to unravel a mystery that has lain dormant for fifteen years.
- Trek through rolling hills and moorland, dense temperate forest, towering canyons, arid deserts, and long dormant volcanic mountains, all of which are beautifully lit by a dynamic day/night cycle.
Developer: Little Denis Games Publisher: Little Denis Games Genre: Adventure, Survival Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2021