The Shadow You combines visual novel and adventure while telling two different stories. Take on roles of different characters to explore the two realities, solve puzzles, reveal secrets, and make important choices that will change the story and lead to different endings.
Love story meets horror
Ophelia and Kiel fight together in a MMORPG and try to build a relationship in real life. At the same time, an unnamed girl tries to escape a grim and dangerous world of Gloom. You as a player take on roles of different characters to attempt to delve deep into their minds and souls to understand their hidden motives and desires and thus to understand the nature of people in general.
West meets East
A unique visual style and 2D graphics blend Western and Asian art techniques to combine drama and horror creating an intense atmosphere. The meticulous mixture of sounds, post-processing effects, and visuals results in a unique, immersive experience.
Brightness meets darkness
Experience the usual life of various characters in bright and warm colors creating a light and cheerful atmosphere of a regular city and then jump into Gloom - a place out of time and space filled with mysteries and horrors. Watch as the two realities get closer to each other and understand its cause while getting deeper into the characters’ minds and stories.
- A contrasting visual design of the two worlds for deeper immersion in different realities.
- Two completely different realities and three storylines combined together.
- A fusion of drama, horror, and adventure, with a little bit of humor.
- Complex characters with their own secrets, desires, and pursuits.
- Multiple endings based on the player’s choices and actions.
Developer: Topchan Games Publisher: WhisperGames Genre: Adventure, Anime, Visual Novel, Mystery, Horror Language: EN / Multi4 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2021
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Pentium 1.9GHz or AMD equivalent RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 or AMD equivalent Free Disk Space: 2 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "DARKSiDERS" to the installed games directory