In classical god game fashion, Tidal Tribe gives you the power to shape the terrain. Raise and lower the land to protect your village from floods and waves, all while using that very same water to build lakes and rivers, turning the desert land into a lush forest of trees and bushes.
And these plants are the key to your success: different plants provide different fruits that satisfy different needs of your NPC's. But they have different growing conditions too: some only grow close to the sea, others far away, some need a lot of sunlight, others prefer shadowy hills. Your job is to create a world that provides enough of all types to satisfy the needs of your people and make their village prosper. Oh, and make sure the paths to those trees don't pass around a dozen lakes and mountains and stuff, there's no point in having all those plantations if it takes ages to reach them...
- Story mode with 5 main missions, several side missions, parkour maps (incorporating the terraforming), minigames, treasure maps, photo quests and other surprises. Oh, and different endings. However you shape the world, decides what path the story takes.
- Generally just relaxing gameplay where you build your irrigation channels, shape the farmland, build paths and maybe collect some fruits yourself.
- Free Game and Challenge mode (okay, that one's a bit less relaxing).
- Completely dynamic worlds: shapeable terrain, waves flowing through said terrain (and possibly eroding it), vegetation growing depending on the terrain and water, villages expanding and shrinking.
- NPC AI includes among others: collecting fruits, satisfying their needs, spending their free time, but also (if necessary, depending on the level and how you play): stealing to survive, guarding their plantations against thieves, fighting, waging war,...
- Over four hours of original music.
- Created entirely by one person.
Developer: PowPit Publisher: PowPit Genre: Simulation, Strategy Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2019
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2 GHz RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GT 240 Free Disk Space: 600 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "PLAZA" to the installed games directory