Mankind turned Earth into a wasteland and perished, but some species survived and evolved. Choose one of the unique beaver families and see how long your colony can last!
- Lumberpunk - Turn timber into sophisticated machinery, buildings, and monuments. Wood is the core resource in Timberborn, but the most advanced structures require metal. To find it, send your scavengers to the ruins of the old world.
- Vertical architecture - Create a thriving beaver settlement using a modular, vertical architecture system. Here, space isn't infinite, so stack lodges and workshops on top of each other, cover hills with fields, and set up a power grid for your growing population.
- Day and night cycle - Build a prosperous city with efficient production chains and beaverish nighttime activities. Follow the lives of individually simulated inhabitants throughout their day and celebrate when the next generation is born!
- Wellbeing - Satisfy the needs of your colonists to extend their lifespan and make them happier. An evolved beaver's lifestyle is not just "work, sleep and chomp on wood". Balanced diet, decorations, temples, even carousels – you take care of it all.
- Beaver societies - Unlock additional beaver families, each with unique style and traits. While one species might be okay working long shifts, another would rather focus on increasing the population – so choose what fits your playstyle.
- Map editor - Play on one of the included maps or create your own and share it with the community! With green hills of different height, ruins scattered in the desert, and twisting rivers you will build dams on, each map poses a different challenge.
Genre: Simulation, Strategy
Language: EN / Multi8
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2021
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2-core 1.7+ GHz or better
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 8 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: GeForce GTX 1050, Radeon Pro 560 or similar
Free Disk Space: 1 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots