Today Is My Birthday offers a classic horror experience for fans of the genre, thrusting players into insurmountable odds with only a few tools at their disposal to escape death. Your own survival instincts, problem solving skills, and willingness to explore will shape your fate.
- A true survival horror experience. Dive deep into the darkness of the Wonder Park and try to survive the horror within.
- Use the environment to your advantage to hide from or outsmart your pursuers. Your camera isn’t just for taking mid-chase selfies, either -- its flash can buy you precious time! When escape is no longer an option, you can use the weapons you have found to fight back. However, such luxuries are scarce, and every enemy has unique characteristics to consider. Bullets may not always be the answer.
- Run. The twisted creatures of the park won't give you a second chance.
- The mystery surrounding Wonder Park runs deep, requiring you to gather evidence and unravel the twisted tale hidden within. Intriguing characters and thoughtful story progression will drive the experience and keep you enthralled until the very end.
- The immersive art and the haunting soundtrack create a horrifying experience truly not for the faint of heart.
Developer: Wonder Games Publisher: Crytivo Genre: Survival Horror, Adventure, 1st Person Language: EN / Multi Treatment: Included Release Date: 2020
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3 or AMD A8 RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: GeForce GTX 650 or Radeon HD 6570 or similar Free Disk Space: 23 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5 or AMD FX-8320 RAM: 16 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: GeForce GTX 1070 or Radeon RX 580 or similar Free Disk Space: 23 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "CODEX" to the installed games directory