Live the thrilling career of an army commander and lead your army to victory in a massive online World War III! Take control of the U.S.-led Joint Strike Force, the European Enforcers Corps, or the Russian Spetsnaz Guards Brigade in a persistent ongoing World War. Create your army to match your tactical style and create a strategy that will defeat your enemies.
You Are In Control
In addition to traditional RTS controls (mouse selection, hotkeys), EndWar goes beyond other Real Time Strategy games by letting you use your own voice to control your units, offering you true control at the speed of thought.
Putting You in the Battle
Instead of using the traditional top-down view, EndWar employs a unique third-person camera that puts you in the heart of the battle, making the use of terrain and cover even more critical to achieving victory. Zoom in and out at will and watch the devastation unfold as hundreds of units engage the enemy on fully destructible battlefields.
Armed for the Future
True to the Tom Clancy legacy, EndWar offers a wide range of vehicles, weapons and equipment based on real-world military research, giving you unprecedented access to the cutting-edge technology of tomorrow’s wars, such as drones and space-based weapons of mass destruction.
- Go to war online in a persistent multiplayer World War III with fully-customizable battalions and units
- Refined HUD and controls and new waypoint system, combined with EndWar’s proven revolutionary voice command system
- 30 stunningly realistic real-world battlefields set in Europe and the United States, including Washington D.C., Paris, and Moscow
- Deeply customizable armies featuring unit ranks and hundreds of upgrades add up to endless replay value.
- Includes all the downloadable content released on consoles – maps, additional upgrades and battalions.
- Watch the destruction unfold in spectacular detail in massive battles featuring hundreds of units and destructible environments.
Developer: Ubisoft Publisher: Ubisoft Genre: Strategy (Real-time), 3D Language: EN / Multi Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2009
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E4400 2.0 GHz or 3.0 GHz AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 6000+ or better RAM: 1 GB Windows XP / 2 GB Windows Vista OS: Windows XP / Vista Video Card: 256 MB DirectX 9.0c–compliant video card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher Free Disk Space: 10 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz, Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4GHz, or 2.5 GHz AMD Quad-Core Phenom X4 9850 or better RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 Video Card: 512 MB DirectX 9.0c–compliant video card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher Free Disk Space: 10 GB