STREWTH! It's time to go back Down Under with this fully remastered version of TY the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue, the sequel to the best Thylacine Simulator ever. Once again rang, bite, smash and glide your way around the Australian Outback and help the people of the SOUTHERN RIVERS against the evil machinations of the diabolical BOSS CASS.
More rangs, more vehicles, more mechs, more EVERYTHING... in an open world Aussie Adventure. There might even be a few surprises along the way...
Long ago, a great battle was fought. BOSS CASS sought out five mystic talismans, so he could banish every warm blooded creature, to the DREAMING.
But one brave soul stood up to CASS, and thwarted his quest for the talismans. He risked all, in an effort to save his family and friends.
And in the end... he succeeded. CASS was banished for his crimes, and the land was made safe once again. All thanks to to one lone hero...
TY the Tasmanian Tiger.
Now, evil stirs again - the little country town of CURRAWONG is under attack, and a hero is needed once more...
- Huge open world to explore, with 18 rangs, and a wide variety of vehicles and mechs.
- Two-player split-screen cart racing.
- Improved graphics; including updated shadows, reflections, HD resolutions and 60fps.
- Steamworks integration for achievements and leaderboards.
- Character customization with new skins for TY and paint jobs for the fourbie!
Developer: Krome Studios Publisher: Krome Studios Genre: Action, Adventure, 3D Platformer Language: EN / Multi7 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2017
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3/i5/i7 1.8 GHz CPU dual-core. AMD 2.0 GHz dual-core RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 (8.1) / 10 Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 260 / Radeon HD 4000 Series / Intel HD Graphics 4000 with OpenGL 3.3 minimum Free Disk Space: 3 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel quad-core 3.0 GHz or dual-core 3.2 GHz. AMD 3.4 GHz quad-core RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 (8.1) / 10 Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2GB / Radeon HD 7970 3GB with OpenGL 3.3 minimum Free Disk Space: 3 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "CODEX" to the installed games directory