Underzone is a new twist on the 'roguelite' genre, featuring procedural enemies built out of unique combinations of components.
- ENTER an underground labyrinth
- SMASH your own path through the world
- SHOOT unpredictable mutating enemies
- PLAY through procedurally generated runs
- UNCOVER a dark sci-fi conspiracy narrative
The game plays like a twin-stick shooter in which you must clear rooms of hostiles; however, every time you progress to the next zone a new enemy type will be introduced and the existing enemies will upgrade their ‘DNA’ in unpredictable ways. The combination of both enemy and map procedural generation creates a tense new challenge every time.
- A range of futuristic weapons to shoot and upgrade
- Procedural maps that are non-linear: if you see a wall, you can smash through it!
- Fully voice-acted narrative monologues to discover in a non-linear order
- A metagame where completed rescues reward you with XP to spend on different upgrade licences to be used in-game
- Five game zones to explore, each of which introduces a new enemy type
Developer: Sixth Realm Publisher: Sixth Realm Genre: Action, Shooter, Sci-fi Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2021
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel i5 RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: GTX 660 Free Disk Space: 6 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel i7 3770k or higher RAM: 16 GB OS: Windows 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: GTX 780 or higher Free Disk Space: 6 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "DARKSiDERS" to the installed games directory