Vanaris Tactics is a short narrative tactical RPG experience that tells a story about refugees fleeing their occupied motherland. You lead a group of refugees looking for freedom outside the walls of Vanaris, unite your people and use tactical prowess to escape your oppressors.
- Vanaris Tactics implements a combat initiative unit turn system inspired by the greatest fantasy tactics RPGs of all time.
- Unite a band of unique characters with their own strengths, skills, and stories.
- Gain new abilities and increase your range of options to deal with new challenges.
- Different combinations of weapons and accessories and see a unit’s playstyle change drastically.
- Travel the land of Vanaris to discover powerful treasures and hear untold stories. However, keep your guard up as danger lurks in every corner.
- Unravel the story through fifteen unique story encounters and hand-crafted in-game cutscenes, as well as optional battles and boss fights.
Developer: Matheus Reis
Publisher: Toge Productions
Genre: RPG, Turn-based, Fantasy, Strategy
Language: EN / Multi10
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2022
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Dual Core 1.6 GHz
RAM: 1 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: OpenGL 2 enabled, 512 MB
Free Disk Space: 250 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots