Embark on a puzzle solving adventure in which you and a partner must prove you can communicate and work together to escape the haunted Castle Rock.
It all begins with an emergency flare lighting up the sky and a distress call waking you from uneasy dreams. Your fellow Antarctic explorers are in trouble, and the two of you left at base camp must work together to launch a rescue mission. If only you knew what you were getting into…
From the research base camp you’ll need to figure out a way to get to the source of the distress flare. Once you’re through the frozen Antarctic wastes, you'll find yourselves separated inside a medieval castle, facing puzzles, secrets, and dangers! You and your partner start out with nothing but your wits and a walkie-talkie each. Observation, smart communication and teamwork will be the only way to escape from the sinister Castle Rock.
For returning fans of the We Were Here series, this time you can expect even more puzzles, longer play time, new mechanics, and discover more of the story behind the Antarctic expedition and Castle Rock itself...
- Spine-tingling story: uncover a dark history, and become closer acquainted with the malevolent being known only as ‘the Jester’. Who, or what, is he?
- Walkie-talkie: you must communicate to progress – find out just how good you are at describing and explaining your surroundings
- Puzzle packed: work together to solve this captivating digital escape room
- Mysterious locales: explore the expedition base camp, frozen Antarctic valleys, and the sinister Castle Rock itself
Your voice will have to lead the way.
You and your expedition partner must traverse the Antarctic wasteland and infiltrate an ominous medieval castle. All you start with is a pair of walkie-talkies – will you be able to work together on the same wavelength?
Two minds will have to think alike.
Immerse yourself in an intriguing cooperative experience as you and your partner puzzle your way through a series of thrilling situations. Discover brand new environments and mysteries, together.
We were not alone...
Darkness has engulfed the once magnificent Castle Rock and its surroundings. Can you discover the truth behind the grim fate of the fallen citadel and make it out alive... or will the original inhabitants catch you on your way out?
Developer: Total Mayhem Games Publisher: Total Mayhem Games Genre: Adventure, Casual, Puzzle Language: EN / Multi11 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2019
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3 4000 series or equivalent RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 (8.1) / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: Nvidia GTX 750 or equivalent, integrated graphics not supported Free Disk Space: 20 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5 4000 series or equivalent RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 (8.1) / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: Nvidia GTX 970 or equivalent, integrated graphics not supported Free Disk Space: 20 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Download the Game to any place on your hard drive
2. Launch Steam and log in to your account.
3. Run "We Were Here Together.exe"
1. Install the game
2. Install the network fix from the folder "Multiplayer" into the installed games folder
3. Launch Steam and log into any account.
4. Run The game from "We Were Here Together.exe"
5. ALWAYS indicate one region in the game settings (on the page where we select the language, scroll below)
Creating a server for the game:
Start the Game => Create a game => Choose the necessary parameters of the game and create it => wait for the player or send an invitation to a friend through Steam.
Connection to servers:
Start the Game => Enter the available server or accept the invitation.