Witching Hour is a horror story that takes you out of your family home and across the quiet town of Hollow Hills. Your fate depends on making difficult choices, your relationship with your family, and confrontations with the matriarch of the town’s affliction with witchcraft, Lucilia.
- As Above, So Below: Learn of the “other church” in town, with its members and location hidden to most locals.
- Hollow Hills: Explore locations like The Pasture, The Parish, Eastern Village, Greenwater Gardens, and more.
- Witching Hour: There’s no place like home, but be cautious to not wander your family house too much at night.
Explore, discover, and survive:
- Explore a variety of grim locations with hidden clues and cryptic puzzles.
- Engage in frightening encounters with the witch Lucilia and her coven.
- Learn of black magick and witchcraft while the world starts to break around you.
- A cast of talented voice actors bring the dialogue and characters to life.
Developer: Vincent Lade Publisher: Vincent Lade Genre: Action, Adventure, Horror, Mystery, 1st Person Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2022
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad, Intel Core 2 Duo e8500 RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: DirectX 10 graphics card with 1024Mb Video RAM Free Disk Space: 33 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "TiNYiSO" to the installed games directory