Wrench is a mechanic simulator where players prepare and maintain race cars. The parts in Wrench are the most detailed of any game in the genre. Extreme attention has been paid to even the smallest components, including fasteners which are accurate to the thread pitch and install torque.
– Begin by opening your own shop and take on customer cars
– Earn XP to unlock new jobs, new tools, and new activities.
– Use a variety of tools including ratchets, an impact wrench, fluids, an engine stand, gantry crane, and more.
– Earn money through customer jobs or racing to buy parts and shop equipment
– Buy your own persistent shop car, restore and prepare it for entry into races.
– Enter your car into races ranging from sprint formats to endurance races
– Level up your driver over time
– Prepare your car for the faster unlimited class with turbo parts, aero improvements, suspension components, racing slicks, and more.
– Diagnose issues on their personal cars as they arise by using symptoms to narrow the cause.
Developer: Missing Digit
Publisher: Missing Digit
Genre: Simulation, Racing
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2018
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel i3-6100
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: GTX 1060
Free Disk Space: 4 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots