ChronoArk is a party-based deck-building roguelike single player RPG game about rescuing the world from chaos.Recruit, train, and build a team of unique investigators throughout the abandoned land and restore the Twisted World!
- Party-styled, card-based battles - Recruit up to 4 party members and synergize each card you have to win the battle!
All skills and perks will appear as cards during the battle.
It is up to you to customize your own characters!
- RogueLite RPG - Unlike classic RPGs, everything you gain will reset when your party is eliminated. However, you will discover more options as you play through the game.
- Storyline - The world has been enveloped with a dark fog and was invaded. Every creature that emerged from the fog started attacking civilians. The world became a no man's land.
The only safe place in this world is the 'Ark,' a floating island.
Then, a girl named Lucy awakes in the Twisted Land, with only an intuition telling her that she must operate the Clock Tower on the 'Ark'...
- Roguelike replays - 12 collegues, numerous skill cards and items, relics, Lucy's unique skills, events, and bosses with patterns of their own.
Discover the Twisted Land, and complete your battle strategy!
Each move in ChronoArk is crucial as the battle mechanics are very seamlessly constructed.
You will face the forbidden truths while discovering the records inside of the Ark.
Developer: Al Fine Publisher: Al Fine, BADA Games Genre: RPG, Roguelike, Adventure Language: EN / JAP / KOR / CHN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2020
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3 RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: 512MB VRAM, OpenGL 3.0 support Free Disk Space: 2 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Unzip the game to any place on your hard drive
2. Copy content of the folder "Crack" to the games directory (with replace)