Everyone who was born and lived in the last hundred years loves cinema. But not everyone is capable of putting his love for cinema on a commercial basis and making a profit from general cinema addiction. Do you want to become one of the few show business tycoons who succeeded? Then stop looking and start showing! The right development strategy and cash repertoire is the key to the prosperity of your cinema chain.
- 10 movie genres.
- 200 films to choose from.
- Flexible movie editor.
- Convenient training mode.
- Ability to form rolling repertoire to attract more viewers.
- Ability to improve their cinemas.
- Ability to enter a competent pricing policy.
Developer: Donkey Games Publisher: Comport Interactive Genre: Strategy, Real-time, Simulation Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2007
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Pentium 700 MHz RAM: 256 MB OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: 32 MB VRAM Free Disk Space: 180 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount (.CUE) Image with DaemonToolsLite – (Tutorial) and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "ViTALiTY" to the installed games directory