The fate of the world is in your hands. New and old enemies threaten the peace you worked so hard to achieve 24 years ago. Your search for the Alpha Ceph continues, but this time you'll also need to expose the truth behind the C.E.L.L. corporation. It won't be easy, but your Nanosuit helps you clear a path to victory. Craft a stealthy attack to defeat your opponents quietly, or decimate the enemy with a blaze of brute force. There's no wrong way to save the world.
- Master the Seven Wonders. The evil C.E.L.L. corporation turned New York City into a sprawling urban rainforest housed in a giant nanodome. Devise new tactics to fight your way through seven distinct landscapes and confront the enemies hiding within.
- Choose your arsenal. This fight requires the best weapons available. You'll have an arsenal stocked with Earth's finest military tools, like the Predator Bow. Use it to unleash a Super-thermite arrow and counter heavy artillery fire. Facing a group of opponents walking through water? Fire just one Electro arrow and defeat them all at once. .
- Assess, adapt, attack. Choose your path and approach. Fight with guns blazing and make the most of your Nanosuit's superior technology. Or opt for stealth and use the Nanosuit to become the silent savior the world has been waiting for. .
Publisher: Electronic Arts Developer: Crytek Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 1st Person Language: EN / Multi Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2013
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Dual core CPU RAM: 3 GB OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8 Video Card: DirectX 11 graphics card with 1Gb Video RAM (Geforce GTS 450/Radeon HD 5770) Free Disk Space: 20 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Quad core CPU RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8 Video Card: DirectX 11 graphics card with 1GB Video RAM (Geforce GTX 560/Radeon HD 5870) Free Disk Space: 20 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "Crack" to the installed games directory ...bin32 folder(with replace)