Dispatcher is a first-person horror with RPG elements.The game takes place in the near future on a spaceship “Dispatcher” which crew got into an accident and trapped with alien monsters.
“Humanity found a way into the depths of the space. First brave hearts set off to grasp the unknown. It found them first.
Dreams of pathfinders crashed against the cold flesh of the space. Now and on only one thing matters: what are you capable of to survive?”
- Scary mixture of survival horror and atmosphere of classic space science fiction of 60-80’s;
- Stealth-based gameplay with RPG elements;
- System of characters’ upgrade that unlock according to the amount of gained experience;
- 6 character classes, each of which has its own strengths and weaknesses;
- 4 unique kinds of unpredictable monsters;
- Partial random generation of levels;
- Hardcore mode for the most daring players;
- Beautiful graphic that can fully immerse you into the atmosphere of fear and terror;
- Also chicks in skinny clothes, blood, screams and other possibility.
Developer: CivilSavages Publisher: CivilSavages Genre: Horror, Adventure, Action, Sci-fi Language: EN / Multi Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2015
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: nVidia GeForce GTX 470 / AMD Radeon HD 7850 Free Disk Space: 6 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 3.6 GHz RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: nVidia GeForce GTX 670 / AMD Radeon HD 7990 Free Disk Space: 6 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Run "setup.exe"
2. Choose install version (cracked or steam)
3. Install the game
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "CODEX" to the installed games directory