Eternal Dread 2 is an Action-RPG game set in the bleak world ravaged by years of oppression under the demons, where men were all but decimated in the never-ending struggle. All that is left are the younglings and the elderly incapable of taking up arms, leaving the girls in their prime to step up and protect the remnants of human race.
Though the four vile Elder Fiends were vanquished, the threat persists still in great numbers.
To bring the world an everlasting triumph, the surviving humans rose up to hunt down the demoralized demons. And while they were making progress, little they knew that a new tide of darkness is looming. One that will plunge the world into another terrifying eon of torment…
- 6 Playable Characters – All with unique skills and gameplay for you to master.
- Choose from the selections of
- Warrior - Possessing both attack and defense prowess, Warrior is peerless in close combat and archery alike.
- Ranger – Masterful in her marksmanship, Ranger is also capable of summoning beasts to aid her in battle.
- Mage – With arcane powers at her disposal, Mage is capable of exploiting elemental weakness for massive damage.
- Battle Mage – Proficient in melee and magic, Battle Mage can dispatch any foes regardless of their physical or magical resistance.
- Engineer – Despite her shortcoming in physical, she makes up with the intellect to construct turrets, golems as well as myriad of gadgets.
- Guardian – Remarkable for her impenetrable defense, she is capable of reinforcing herself and even reflecting damages.
Developer: Hitbear Studio Publisher: Hitbear Studio Genre: Action, Adventure, RPG Language: EN Treatment: Included Release Date: 2019
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3 RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750(or equivalent) Free Disk Space: 2 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5 RAM: 16 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050(or equivalent) Free Disk Space: 2 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "DARKSiDERS" to the installed games directory