Etherborn is an elegant leap in the gravity-puzzle genre; an environmental puzzle platformer built on exploring and understanding gravity-shifting structures.
You are a voiceless being that has just been born into a world where a bodiless voice awaits your arrival. As your first thoughts emerge, you realise your journey has just begun. You must reach this ethereal voice to fully understand your own existence.
In this world, the laws of physics behave in a way that will bend your imagination. You experience gravity perpendicular to the surface you are standing on, allowing for creative exploration possibilities in environments carefully crafted as navigation-based puzzles.
Travel through beautiful and exotic sceneries where each level is an organic puzzle that you need to explore, manipulate and shift your gravity on in order to decipher the way forward.
- Gravity-shifting platforming and exploration
- Navigation based puzzles based on your unique sense of gravity
- Surreal levels in an atmosphere inspired by artists of the 20th-21st centuries
- Dynamic and captivating original soundtrack tailored to each level
Developer: Altered Matter Publisher: Altered Matter Genre: Adventure, Puzzle, Platformer Language: EN / Multi9 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2019
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3-6100 RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 Free Disk Space: 2500 MB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 3.20 GHz RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB Free Disk Space: 2500 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "PLAZA" to the installed games directory