Gaia Beyond is a handcrafted 2D Action-RPG, an exploration mix built around the core features fighting, mining and trading.
Your decisions are footprints...
within a vast non-linear solar system. Forge alliances among numerous factions and develop relations with hundreds of NPCs. Focus on trading and personal interaction or embark on science missions – hunt down pirates and collect their bounty. Infiltrate dubious factions and uncover secret plots and dark menaces.
- Explore an immersive and dynamic real-time solar system - two centuries after the devastation of Earth
- Dive into the Caduceus storyline with 10 missions and discover the truth behind the Ganymede Flu
- Enjoy hand-drawn graphics in 4K resolution
- Original soundtrack by Miguel Johnson
- Find and master around 50 individual sidequests
- Choices do matter - beware the consequences! Decide the fate of characters in the world
- Fight pirates, evil bosses, mutants and secret alien ships!
- Mine dozens of raw materials to craft or buy over 50 new spacecrafts
- Upgrade your ship with devices, shields and powerful weapons
- Discover a wide range of ship types, from shuttles to capital ships
- Constant expansion of storylines, sidequests, customizations, ships and features - prepare yourself!
Developer: Warp Turtle Publisher: Warp Turtle Genre: Action, RPG, Simulation, Adventure Language: EN / Multi Treatment: Included Release Date: 2020
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2.5 GHz RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: 2 GB video memory Free Disk Space: 6 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "CODEX" to the installed games directory