Gods Will Be Watching is a minimalistic “point and click thriller” centered on despair, commitment, and sacrifice as players face narrative puzzles and moral dilemmas that will affect both the lives of your team and the people you’re are sworn to protect. Set against the backdrop of an interstellar struggle, Gods Will Be Watching follows Sgt. Burden and his crew in six tense chapters from hostage situations and wilderness survival to biological weapon prevention and agonizing torture scenarios. Each decision is crucial and players will need to choose between the lives of their team and the saving the world from genocide. There's no good or evil, just decisions, with only you and the gods as a judge to your actions.
- An innovative departure from the traditional point and click adventure taking place in six intimate, tension-filled scenarios linked together through an epic narrative of interstellar espionage.
- Set morals aside as you navigate Sgt. Burden and his team through harrowing predicaments and make decisions that will either save your team or sacrifice their lives for the sake of the mission.
- Solve a wide variety of narrative puzzles and moral dilemmas using your own wits and burden the consequences of your choices. Do you intimidate or comfort your hostages to maintain your tenuous control of the situation? Should you kill the weakest member of your party to save on food for the strong? What is one life worth in the face of annihilation?
- Receive your judgment from the gods upon failure and compare your choices to all other players in the universe over time.
- Over 1,500 beautifully designed sprites tell your story against 15 stunning backgrounds and an emotionally stirring orchestral soundtrack.
Developer: Deconstructeam Publisher: Devolver Digital Genre: Adventure, Sci-fi, Point-and-click Language: EN / Multi5 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2014
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core Duo or faster RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with at least 512Mb Free Disk Space: 460 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
Temporary Disable Antivirus and Firewall
Steam account must be created and steam itself closed.
1. Launch setup.exe
2. Choose install version (cracked or steam)
3. Install the game