With your hunting dog by your side, explore the Texan desert and forests of Colorado and Europe as you track down 33 animal species. Choose your gear from over 160 official weapons, accessories and clothing items (including Browning, Winchester and Bushnell).
- It's open season! - In stunning natural environments, choose your gear from the best official weapons and accessories and set off with your dog in search of a variety of animal species in this hunting simulation.
- Hunting in an open world - Explore the plains of Colorado, the Texan desert and the forests of Eastern Europe in vast open worlds of over 6 square miles.
- A wide variety of animals - Track down 33 animal species in their natural environment by using the best hunting techniques. Locate animal tracks and follow them to reveal your prey.
- Realism at the heart of the game experience - Hunt animals with realistic behaviours and advanced artificial intelligence. Aim accurately to ensure you don't ruin your trophy.
- A faithful companion - Use your hunting dog to track your prey. Labrador Retriever, German Shorthaired Pointer and Beagle, each dog has its specific hunting attributes.
- Lots of equipment to choose from - Kit yourself out with over 160 weapons, accessories and clothing items from the best brands: Browning, Winchester, Bushnell, Kryptek, Verney-Carron...
Developer: Neopica Publisher: Nacon Genre: Simulation, Adventure, Action, Sports Language: EN / Multi12 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2020
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Pentium Dual-Core G3220 or AMD Athlon II x3 450 RAM: 4 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: GeforceGTX 560Ti or Radeon HD 7770 Free Disk Space: 17 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i36100 or AMD Ryzen 31300x RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or Radeon RX 590 Free Disk Space: 17 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "CODEX" to the installed games directory