Into the Radius is a single-player survival shooter developed exclusively for premium Virtual Reality headsets.
Players are sent stalking through the surreal post-apocalyptic Pechorsk Radius Zone where physics-based interaction, realistic weapon handling, and moody atmosphere will get your adrenaline pumping as you struggle to survive in an unforgiving dystopian environment.
Open-world exploration, climbing, stealth and a dynamic day/night cycle. This creepy immersive VR survival shooter is inspired by 'Roadside Picnic'
- There are miles and miles of forests, swamps and crumbling industrial ruins for you to explore however you want.
- But be careful: the Radius is filled with strange, lethal anomalies and hostile forces that threaten anyone foolish or daring enough to risk their lives.
- Orienteer with your realistic map, plan your mission route, climb over obstacles, scout out shelters, uncover loot caches, and try not to get killed. At least not too often.
- Featuring classic Soviet firearms like the AKM Kalashnikov, PM Pistolet Makarova, SKS Carbine, and much more to come. Realistic interaction, manual magazine loading with different ammo types and weapon attachments.
- Be sure to switch off the safety before you start firing! Realistic bullet physics cause ricochets, and bullets can penetrate different kinds of materials.
- Take care of your weapons – if they take damage or their condition deteriorates, they will begin to jam.
- Your only means of survival is to stalk around with your detector, hunt for artifacts and complete missions assigned to you by the UNPSC.
- Stealth, silence, and preparation are your best friends in the Radius Zone. Understand how to navigate the terrain, move slowly, take cover, crouch, sneak, and beware of the threats around you!
- Pack the right gear for your journey and plan ahead. Use the realistic day / night cycle to your advantage - scavenge for loot and scout during the day, sneak around quietly and evade your enemies under the cover of night.
Developer: CM Games
Publisher: CM Games
Genre: Action, Shooter, Survival, 1st Person
Language: EN / Multi
Release Date: 2020
Minimum System Requirements
OS: Windows 10 (64 bit)
Video Card: Geforce 1070 6 GB
Requires a virtual reality headset.
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "VREX" to the installed games directory