Welcome to the Dark Ages where weapons and armor of steel rule the world.
Ironsmith Medieval Simulator is a "realistic" blacksmith simulator based on technology from the Middle Ages where certain ludicrous hijinks might occur.
- Learn and unlock new skills, and choose skill paths.
- Trade to earn gold, stock up on resources.
- Craft tools, items, weapons, and armors. Everything can be modified or decorated.
- Take part in the life of a town based on classic RPGs in a sandbox environment.
- Assemble medieval weapons, armors, and tools
- Visuals taken with a grain of salt that are somewhat of a unique look at the Middle Ages
Developer: The EpicLore
Publisher: Ultimate Games S.A.
Genre: Simulation, RPG, Casual
Language: EN / Multi7
Release Date: 2022
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5 / AMD Ryzen 5
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
Video Card: GeForce GTX 1060 4GB
Free Disk Space: 10 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "DOGE" to the installed games directory