Legends of Eisenwald is an adventure game with tactical battles, RPG and strategy elements. Take the lead of a small feudal army and try to defend your right to survive in this ruthless medieval world.
The mysterious lands of old Germany are waiting for you - it's a land where the superstitions of the time have come to life. This isn’t a fantasy game. There are no elves or dragons here. There are only people - and their passions, sins and fears that often take a tangible form. Which path will you choose? Live according to your conscience? Or live by power and might? Or will you live by justice? And what is your justice, really?
- A unique and dynamic combat system - each move is also an attack
- The ability to individually equip *each* fighter in your army
- A large selection of weapons, spells and abilities, including the option to use mounted units
- Diverse upgrade trees, and each unit level up provides cosmetic changes
- An intriguing non-linear story
- A distinctive game world without common fantasy cliches
- Over 50 hours of gameplay within the game. A main campaign consisting of eight chapters plus two additional scenarios.
- A beautiful symphonic soundtrack in a medieval style
- An accompanying Scenario Editor with the full set of developer tools
Developer: Aterdux Entertainment
Publisher: Aterdux Entertainment
Genre: Strategy, RPG, Turn-Based, Adventure
Language: EN / Multi6
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2015
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2 GHz dual-core CPU
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: 1024 MB graphics memory, shader model 3 (Radeon HD 6670, GeForce GT 630)
Free Disk Space: 2 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots