Motherland (A sad fairytale for adults) is an indie-game that allows you to immerse in the atmosphere of a provincial town during the epidemic.
You are a tourist who came to Russia from another country. By the will of fate you find yourself in a provincial town. Now you can finally get to know the local traditions and culture. But when the time to return home came, the borders got closed...
Now you have to stay in a small rented apartment. Staying in a damp, poorly heated place for too long makes you ill. You decide to go outside to get some fresh air and buy medicine at the local pharmacy.
- Immersive gameplay
- The atmosphere of a small provincial town
- Non-linear narrative
- Variety of fully-voiced colorful characters
- Freedom of action (within the limits of the law)
- Vast open world
- Undying and iconic Russian panel houses
- Omnipresent sense of sadness
- Everlasting sorrow
- Nonsense and jokes