RealRTCW is an overhaul mod for critically acclaimed Wolfenstein classic. It features new renderer, expanded arsenal, rebalanced gunplay, new high quality models,textures and sounds.
- Mod is based on ioRTCW source port, which provides proper widescreen support, high quality sound engine and 64-bit systems support
- Expanded arsenal which includes 12 new weapons
- New HQ models for the vanilla weapons
- HQ textures for the environment and characters, which are still faithful to the original style and atmosphere
- Atmospheric effects support - rain and snow
- New inventory items - adrenaline and bandages
- Real recoil system
- Rebalanced weapons characteristics
- Rebalanced AI
- Overhauled sounds
- New HUD and UI
- New difficulty levels system+new difficulty level
- Subtitles support
- Restored cut content including training level and unused soundtrack
- And more!
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
World War II rages and nations fall. SS head Himmler has Hitler's full backing to twist science and the occult into an army capable of annihilating the Allies once and for all. Battling alone, you're on an intense mission to pierce the black heart of the Third Reich and stop Himmler -- or die trying. Fighting in advanced team-based multiplayer mode, you'll wage your own WWII in an all-out Axis vs. Allies contest for frontline domination.
Powered by the Quake III Arena engine, the Wolfenstein universe explodes with the kind of epic environments, A.I., firepower and cinematic effects that only a game created by true masters can deliver. The dark reich's closing in. The time to act is now. Evil prevails when good men do nothing.
Developer: RTCWCoop Team, Wolfmap.ru, Dark Matter Productions
Genre: Action, Shooter, 1st person
Language: EN / Multi3
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2020
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 or better
RAM: 512 MB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: 3D Hardware Accelerator (with 256MB VRAM with full OpenGL support)
Free Disk Space: 3 GB