Runestone Keeper is a challenging roguelike to roguelite dungeon crawler that blends classic role playing elements and turn-based combat strategy.
Dive into the dungeon roguelite-ness and begin your very own epic adventure! Grab your rucksack, sharpen those dusty swords, step into the dark chamber and fight for glory!
- Randomly Generated Dungeon Elements – Almost everything is generated differently each time to ensure a unique experience!
- Prefix and Suffix Based Equipment – Loots come with random yet rare prefixes and suffixes. Combat, collect and combine for a killer suit!
- Diverse Monster Mixes - Tread lightly, or be ganged upon by monsters with complementary abilities that might drive you crazy.
- Items, Traps, Devices and Events - Opportunities for a favorable turn even at the most desperate moment. Choose wisely and use the unwelcoming surroundings to your advantage!
- Heroes and Goddesses – Create your hero’s attributes build! Sacrifice to receive your mighty God’s blessing (and later betray him to check out his fury)!
- A Challenging Experience - Prepare to have a tragic (not to mention permanent) death.
Developer: Blackfire Games
Publisher: INNOTEG LLC
Genre: RPG, Strategy, Roguelike, Turn-based
Language: EN / Multi8
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2015
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Pentium 4 3.0GHz or higher
RAM: 2 GB
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: ATI Radeon 2400 / NVIDIA 8600M / Intel HD Graphics 3000 or higher
Free Disk Space: 512 MB