When the truth is buried, go underground. Step into this new take on text-based adventure from the award-winning team behind Thomas Was Alone and Volume. A short story that hands you the fate of the world above, as a detective looking for answers on the Subsurface Circular.
- A mature, polished, one-sitting game.
- Developed by the award-winning team behind Thomas Was Alone and Volume.
- A graphical twist on the classic text-based adventure.
- Uses 'Focus Points', a unique vocabulary-based inventory system.
- Original soundtrack by Dan Le Sac.
- Comprehensive art gallery featuring the detailed work that went into this world.
- Unlockable ‘BithellBot’, our interactive take on a developer’s commentary.
Developer: Bithell Games
Publisher: Bithell Games
Genre: Adventure, Sci-fi, Mystery
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2017
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2.5 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: Dedicated 2048 MB+
Free Disk Space: 1 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots