The Beast Inside is a unique, gripping twist on thriller and survival horror. The game mixes intriguing story-driven adventure with unnerving survival horror experience. Immerse in the tale of long-buried secrets, personal tragedies, and madness. Play as two protagonists living in different centuries but bounded by dark heritage.
Boston, 1979, Adam, the CIA cryptanalyst, leaves the city and moves to the countryside with his wife, Emma. His handlers are afraid they won’t be able to keep him safe there, but Adam believes he needs a peaceful place in the woodland, to take a shot at the military code. His work may alter the course of the Cold War. As it turns out, this area is quite the opposite of a peaceful place they have expected...
In the attic Adam finds a mysterious diary written by a man called Nicolas Hyde, allegedly, a past resident of the same house who lived there in the 19th Century. Once opened, the diary carries the nightmares of the past right into Adam’s times, putting the lives of Adam and Emma in great danger. Density increases as these two stories come to an inevitable crash. Distant past and his eternal prisoner - Nicolas against Adam, cryptanalyst from the Cold War. What can it lead to? In tangled times, who will you trust?
- Explore Blackstone, the forgotten domain of Hyde’s lineage. A rich world designed to complement the thrilling story.
- Sink in the immersive environment created with photogrammetry technology. Enjoy the realism of a setting achieved by the inclusion of 3D-scanned objects.
- Play as two independent characters living in different centuries. Take their faiths in your hands and unveil how their stories interfere.
- Experience a unique history, solve mysteries on your way, collect the clues, and decide by yourself how this story will end.
- Discover the new levels of horror sharpen by the motion capture technology
- Use your trusted revolver to shoot your way out from even the most lethal scenarios.
Developer: Illusion Ray Studio Publisher: Movie Games S.A., PlayWay S.A. Genre: Action, Adventure, Survival Horror, 1st Person Language: EN / Multi9 Treatment: Included Release Date: 2019
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3-4160 or AMD Phenom II X4 955 RAM: 8 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: 2GB / Radeon R9 200 Series or Nvidia GeForce GTX660 Free Disk Space: 40 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k or AMD Ryzen 5 equivalent RAM: 16 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX1060 6GB or AMD Radeon RX 480 8GB Free Disk Space: 40 GB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots
1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "CODEX" to the installed games directory