Warbanners is a turn-based, tactical strategy game with role-playing elements. Managing a squad of mercenaries, the player will experience the story campaign's 42 missions, battle through a meticulously crafted fantasy world, and achieve the ultimate goal: become a true legend!
- Create and modify your unique, well-prepared army; hire and equip soldiers, develop their fighting qualities, and learn new exotic skills.
- Hire assistants! They will not participate in battles themselves, they never engage in dangerous activities, but they will provide you with several bonuses and options. Expect a catapult, poisoned enemies, increased morale, and much, much more.
- Immerse yourself in a multi-faceted battle system that takes into account a variety of factors, including landscape morphology and lighting, each unit's field of view, morale, and even fatigue.
- Manipulate the battlefield environment to gain tactical advantages! Freeze rivers, chop down and burn trees, dig trenches, construct bridges and barricades, and so on.
- Choose the optimal level of difficulty for your tactical fantasy RPG experience; from easy for beginners, to nightmarish for sophisticated tacticians.
Warbanners: Death Speaker
Developer: Crasleen Games
Publisher: Crasleen Games
Genre: Strategy, Turn-Based, RPG, Fantasy
Language: EN / Multi8
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2017
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: 2 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Video Card: 512 Mb VRAM
Free Disk Space: 250 MB
Gameplay Trailer & Screenshots